Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!

Wacky Wednesday Is Anything goes day! It can be 3D, pop-ups, and anything one can think of day. 
I had this Grand Idea all planned out in my head for today's layout. Then phone calls, chores, and anything else that could distract me happened. Once the crazy day calmed down, I was able to sneak off and create something in a Jiffy. 


An Embellished Easter Gift Bag
Close up view
     
I  inked the paper with random color inks, from my color box collection. When I say random I mean random, I just pulled the stack apart and used the color that was there, closed it up when it came time to ink again, used what ever color was on top. I added clear rhinestones to one of the eggs. I added Stickles  to the other eggs "Golden Rod" & "Frosted Lace"  in the zig-zags, circles, and stripes. The last egg I glued on a few of little circles. The "Hoppy Easter" Saying, and two little eggs to the side are from The Spring sticker stack  by DCWV that I bought way back. The Bigger eggs are cut from Quickutz Easter Egg Border die CC-BDR-029. The top left corner is some crinkled up crepe paper. And the edges of the green paper are rounded from an EK success corner rounder.

I hoped you enjoyed today's Wacky Wednesday project.

No comments:

Post a Comment