Thursday, April 12, 2012

Throw Back Thursday!

It's Throw Back Thursday!

Item's that haven't been used in a very long time incorporated into a project.

Today I used some newer items and older items.

Front of the Card


 The Cupcake is made with Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. I layered it with foam dots, glitters the icing, and crystal effects the cherry to make it shiny. I used green crape paper to make the rosette.
 I grabbed some circle/ polka dot colored paper from my collection and used it to line the inside of the card.   I used Ek Success border punch, Birthday candles. A vellum sticker, with the phrase, "Happy Birthday",  Happy birthday ribbon. I inked the candle tips with Close to My Heart, Sunflower Z2150 ink.
Hope you enjoyed today's project.


No comments:

Post a Comment